a. Pharmaceutical industry:
– Used to dilute in the microcapsule and tablets, it acts as a buffer and supports soluble tablets, and is used as substrate for the preparation of dental medicine.
– Used as an anti-acid and calcium supplements.
– Helps reduce the wear and tear of processing equipment, cost savings, enhanced performance.
– Effects of acid-resistant, rot in the intestines absorb the steam, which is used to treat excess gastric acid in fostering people’s blood phosphorus kidney failure.
Doing excipients in producing talc.
b. Rubber industry:
– Reduce costs significantly without compromising on product quality.
– Use of thermosetting plastics to reduce costs, improve mechanical properties and optical.
– Controlling the viscosity, thermal expansion coefficient of, product shrinkage.
c. Livestock industry and agriculture:
– CaCO3 is considered as an additive for manufacturing of feed products for livestock. Moreover, calcium carbonate is also necessary nutrients for egg formation and the growth of bone for all types of poultry.
– 1 CaCO3 is used as fertilizer to help crops grow, stabilize the soil pH, supply nutrients to plants.
– In addition, CaCO3 also be used as an additive for manufacturing of insecticides by type of mineral quite friendly environment
d. Detergent manufacturing industry:
– The hardness of CaCO3 very suitable when used in detergent industry compared to other minerals.
(Eg hardness of CaCO3 is smaller 3 of silica moh moh 7).
– With the powder detergent: CaCO3 help smooth over this format, easier to use.
– With a creamy cleanser: CaCO3 limestone powder to light and smooth than the powder form.
e. Ceramics industry:
– Raw materials for the production of ceramics required by CaO calcium oxide melts at 1050 ° C (this makes the burning process reduces shrinkage and improving mechanical strength and chemical properties of ceramic products). calcium carbonate CaCO3 is that supply.
– How to use: 1 CaCO3 are mixed with large amounts of ceramics, in order to create the necessary expansion between manhgom and glaze, served for the burning process, as well as provide resources primarily CaO.
f. Glass industry:
– As one of the main components of glass.
– Helping stability, viscosity modifiers, reinforcing glass.
– Flour, limestone used in glass industry should have low iron content, low moisture and chemical properties as well as stable MgO content to enhance the resilience of the glass in a natural environment.
g. Environmental treatment:
– Methodology: CaCO3 help desulphurisation and gas pipelines, water treatment, or calcification pond to neutralize the acid.
– 1 CaCO3 is considered a natural neutralizer, anti-pollution, protect the environment because it does not contain hazardous substances, does not endanger the health of humans and animals.
– Absorption of harmful gases accumulate in the pond as NH3, H2S, CO2 … and acid in water, reducing the proportion of heavy metals, toxic pond.
– Composting determine algae, suspended solids and dirt in the pond, water helps to balance and stabilize the pH.
– Water color stability, limiting debris, clean water, increase dissolved oxygen (DO) in the water.
– Limit germs, harmful bacteria in water, bacteria glow in pond.
h. Other industrial & Food:
– Additives, fillers in foods like candy and many dietary calcium supplements for humans.
– Production of chalk: create coverage, smoothness, high whiteness.
– Cosmetics: as feedstock for powder coated.